A Singapore Government Agency Website 

What should I do if I lost my IC?



Source: https://www.ica.gov.sg

The IC is an important national identification document. It can be used for illegal purposes if in the wrong hands. It is important and required by law for the IC holder to report the loss of IC at ICA e-Service within 14 days.

You can refer to ICA website on Loss of Identity Card for more information.

The replacement fee of $100 for first loss of NRIC and $300 for second and subsequent losses will apply.

This information provided here is sourced from the ICA website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?