A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar3 in

How do I apply for or replace an Identity Card (IC) if I have lost my IC?



Source: https://www.ica.gov.sg

The Identity Card is an important national identification document. In the wrong hands, it can be used for illegal purposes. Therefore, it is important for the holder to report the loss to ICA. The IC holder is required by law to report the loss to ICA within 14 days.

The replacement fee for a lost Identity Card will apply. The replacement fee is $100 for first loss of NRIC and $300 for second and subsequent losses.

For more details on documents required and processing time, you may visit ICA website on Loss of Identity Card.

This information provided here is sourced from the ICA website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?