A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar6 in

I am a salesperson submitting an application on behalf of my clients (i.e. buyers or sellers). Do I need to log on using my own personal Singpass or using the buyers’/ sellers' Singpass?



Source: https://www.hdb.gov.sg
As a salesperson, you should choose the "Salesperson" option and log in using your own NRIC number and Singpass.

This information provided here is sourced from the HDB website.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?