A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar4 in

What should I do if I’m experiencing side effects?



If you experience a severe allergic reaction, seek medical attention immediately. Call 995 or go to the nearest A&E immediately.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?