Changing lives through sport
SportCares was established in 2012 as the philanthropic arm of Sport Singapore to enable vulnerable individuals and persons with disabilities to experience and reap the benefits of sport by instilling confidence and elevating one’s outlook to life. In addition, SportCares was to cultivate a spirit of sport philanthropy among corporates and community partners.
An inclusive nation where individuals are resilient and communities are closely-knitted through sport.
Our Strategic Thrusts
- Advocate active citizenry for our vulnerable individuals and persons with disabilities - positive development, engagement, leadership and voice for causes and issues - through research, programming and recognition
- Connect stakeholders from the the social development sector for increased outreach. SportCares partners public, private and people organisations as well as individuals to create more sport opportunities for the communities we serve.
- Enable holistic development of the sport for social good ecosystem, through funding, capacity building, resources and training.
Who We Serve
- Children from low-income families
- Youth at-risk
- Persons with disabilities
- Vulnerable seniors (low-income & socially isolated)
For more information on SportCares, please click here