A Singapore Government Agency Website 

My child/ward does not have SEN but I am concerned about his behaviour and/or academic performance which I suspect may be linked to a possible SEN. What should I do?

acs (br)Logo

acs (br)

There can be many reasons to a student's behaviour and/or academic performance that may be of a concern. You can speak to your child's/ward's Form Teachers who would then engage with our Special Educational Needs Officers for further discussions. Your child's/ward's Form Teachers or our Special Educational Needs Officers will then share with you on proposed actions that can be taken, for you to discuss and decide with your cihld/ward.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?