A Singapore Government Agency Website 

Besides MOE FAS, are there other financial support schemes that I can apply for?

acs (br)Logo

acs (br)

Whenever we receive invitations for application of finanical support schemes such as Straits Times Pocket Money Fund, CDAC FCCA Bursary, etc, we will look through our list of students on MOE FAS and send the information via Parents Gateway to parents/guardians of students who are eligible for the application. Parenst/Guardians who receive the Parents Gateway notification can then submit your applications directly to these organisations (e.g. CDAC FCCA Bursary) or to our school directly (e.g. Straits Times Pocket Money Fund), depending on the instructions given.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?