A Singapore Government Agency Website 

I am not eligible for MOE FAS support but I do have a financial challenge and I would appreciate some support. What can I do?

acs (br)Logo

acs (br)

You can inform your child's/ward's Form Teacher about your finanical challenge and provide them with details. They will then relay the information to our HoD/Learning and Behavioural Support for further discussions with our School Leaders to see if our school is able to provide short-term financial support or make reference to suitable organisations to assist you. You may also choose to contact our HoD/Learning and Behavioural Support directly too.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?