A Singapore Government Agency Website 

Do I have to apply for the MOE Financial Assistance Scheme (MOE FAS) for my child/ward with your school, if I have already applied for it through my other children's schools?

acs (br)Logo

acs (br)

You do not need to apply through our school for your child/ward who is with our school, if you have already applied for MOE FAS through the schools of your other children. If MOE approves your application for MOE FAS through your other children in other schools, our school will get notified that your child/ward who is with our school, will also receive the MOE FAS as per his siblings in other schools who are approved.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?