A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar4 in

What can I do if I want my son/ward to be considered for admission at MOE Language Centre?

acs (br)Logo

acs (br)

For Secondary 1 FL students (French, German and Japanese): You may submit an application for your son/ ward to be placed on the waiting list. Meanwhile, your son/ ward is required to continue with private study arrangements. You will be informed through the school to make arrangement for your son/ ward to sit for a readiness test if there is a vacancy. Vacancies are limited and high in demand. Admission to MOELC is subject to students passing the test. Students who have not been notified to sit for the readiness test or did not pass the test are required to continue with their private study arrangements. For AsL (Arabic, Burmese and Thai) students: Please note that MOE Language Centre does not provide instructions for AsL as MTL-in-lieu. Please make your own private study arrangements.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?