A Singapore Government Agency Website 

avatar1 in

My child's details in Parents Gateway are missing or incorrect. What should I do?

acs (br)Logo

acs (br)

Parents will need to approach ACS(BR) at acsbr@moe.edu.sg to update his/her particulars in the MOE School Records System. Please note that the school may require certain documents for the necessary verification.

Let other citizens know if this answer was helpful
Did this answer your question?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?